venerdì 16 giugno 2023

The Hope-Page2

Matite,chine,colorazione digitale e lettering. A seguire il post di Praveen su facebook: Dear Image Comics, I applied a while ago based on the instructions that were provided on your website, and I sent multiple reminders as well. So, out of no choice, I’m trying once again via social media. I wanted to ensure you reviewed the initial material and was not lost in the pool of applications. Coloring is now complete for volume-1, and I can share some more excerpts in color with lettering. (Rejection after reviewing is understandable.) Or, in a few weeks, I can reapply again with completed volume-1 in color and with lettering – for your review? Why Image Comics for this graphic novel, THE HOPE? I provided reasons in the application package. Please Note: The Cover Page I submitted was restricted rating and may not be ideal for publishing. We can redo the cover page if required. If you like the below page, I can guarantee there are pages better than this in the book. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks, Praveen Gudipati. The Team: Francesco Conte, Ramya Raj. Special Mention for This Page: Penciling, Inking, Coloring, and Lettering are completely hand drawn by Francesco Conte.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento